From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Garrison, Cyndi D.
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2000 2:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Cisco for Woman?

Maria,

I also have my CCNA and am considering getting my CCNP.  I work in a group
of 12 and am the only woman.  I studied math in college and found most of my
classes were all males, if a female was in my class it was very unusual.
If you enjoy what you are doing, you are in the right field.  There may be
few of us but we are here.