From: Shadi Abu Farha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 3:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cisco for Woman?

Maria,

I would like to add just one thing, Switches and Router and cables they are
not distinguishing between a man and a woman.

I'm really proud that women are starting to attack the WAN world. but I
think Designing WAN networks is very suitable Women not like us, but
Troubleshooting is more suitable to us.....

Anyway, wishful thinking :-)))

Eng.Shadi Abu Farha
Technical Solutions Manager
MCSE+I, MCT, CCNP, CCDP