Hi

It is not so much the out lying sites I am worried about, I have a dial
backup (ISDN BRI to PRI) now. There are only a couple of sites that fall
under the HSRP mandate.

But I have a single 4500 doing the host part (i.e. the hub in a hub and
spoke design) of the FR network. So what I need to do is have the 4500
backed by another 4500 running HSRP and have all interface serial and
ethernet failover.

Thanks for the reply!
--
John Hardman, MCSE+I, CCNA