I seem to have created a bit of a stir - and I apologize to both Edgar and
the list in general for my rudeness. I do indeed expect to post questions
[already have in fact] to the list, and I'm always grateful for advice and
pointers.

On the other hand - and I've already replied to this offline with Edgar - is
it unreasonable to assume a high [and broad] level of networking expertise
from someone billing themselves as a certified Networking AND Design
Associate?

I'm working on these self-same certifications - and I intend to do it in
such a way that when I have the credentials, I'll also possess the hands-on
skills they're supposed to represent. I could read a book, browse a website,
memorize a few practice exams and very likely breeze through any written
exam Cisco presents.

To then mis-represent myself as a credentialed networking craftsman though -
would be an insult to every certified individual with the skills to back
them up - and just the sort of behavior that belittles the accomplishments
of those who have come before.

So - I throw myself upon the mercy of the court - and plead guilty for
lobbying for truth in advertising.

Drew M. Mooney
Invisix -- Motorola and Cisco Together
1334-394 The Alameda // San Jose, CA 95126
408-525-0873 [office]           408-287-3188 [home]
817-937-7880 [mobile]         888-809-9678 [SkyTel Pager]
+44-(0)7715-055-944 UK Mobile