Al,

You are now in a very powerful position, you HAVE ALREADY SEEN THE TEST!
This is practically legalized cheating!  I and many others have taken tests
we knew we couldn't pass because we wanted a "sneak peak".

Here's a tip: don't memorize, know it like you invented it.  In your books,
read each paragraph and write the important concepts in the margin.  When
you are alone, stand up and pretend you are teaching a class, speak out loud
the various concepts from start to finish.  You should be able to address a
group of people and lecture at length without any notes.

You are smart enough, you just are not studying properly, from now on you
must dominate!  This test is nothing, it is a speed bump, you can get past
it.  Dedicate your life to it.  You must obsess about internetworking.
Don't just study what you think is required for the test...Take it to the
limits.  Be a big, ripping pitbull.

Babe Ruth is known as one of the best home run hitters in history.  Few
people know that he also struck out a lot.  Failure comes with the
terrirory, deal with it.  It's time to suck it up and get medieval with
those books.

Strive not just to pass the test, strive to master the material well enough
that you could teach the class.

Other people do it, you will too.

You're the man!