hey  no big deal  look at it as $100 invested into the future ..
No one said the tests will be easy  ( sure  few have  but many know better)
 What's the big rush  if you pass this week next week or in 10 weeks  what
is the most important fact about passing.. ?
Some silly letters after your name or a strong basic foundation to  build
more knowledge on.
 Me thinks the latter is more important.
 Go get yourself a router to play  and you will pass the ios portion and
learn some troubleshooting . The more I play with this stuff the more FOR ME
I realize that there is NO book in the world going to teach me all of this
only just supplement  knowledge at best.
AN important factor  maybe for you to understand why you did not pass .
Maybe look at alternate learning methods , maybe you may have the same
problem as me  read but can't remember  so I do it then I remember.
Hmm let me re-phrase that I do remember  by reading  but I remember more by
doing ..
I have an app lying around somewhere that helps you define which part of
your brain you use during the learning process.
I will dig it out and throw it on my web site for you.
Don;t let this be a problem it's just a fumble in the game the key is to
learn from the mistake and go forward .
 Thats why we have our eyes in the front of our head.
A mistake only retains it's status by repetition.

Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/helpfull_links.htm