Hi

I'm back...I just came back from the bookstore with Odoms 507 study guide and
Lammles 507 study guide...I did kind of feel that I did not really know the
information in "in-depth" enough...which is why I only scored mediocre at
best. [EMAIL PROTECTED] and kevin..thanks for the info and encouragement...

I will reread these books as many times as I can employing all the methods
you described...I will be in total isolation for the next couple weeks!!

Again, thanks....
Al