Man,

I never see a job post specify that certain CCIE number is prefer.

Why did you even bother to ask this question in the beginning, if you think
the value of CCIE title has drop.

I think is fair to say, after you finished it than you will know what it
take.

Please take the CCIE lab exam before you make any common on this subject.

Of course the # mean a lot but the learning process was even more important.
In fact, one consultant company just hires two new CCIE recently with 140K
salaries per year. They both study at the same school that I went.

This studygroup is a very valuable resource to us and everybody is working
really hard to his or her dream. I will suggest that if you are scare about
the increasing number of CCIE, please leave and seeking another valuable
certification for yourself.

Just my 2-cent.