>Man,

>I never see a job post specify that certain CCIE number is prefer.

I have, many times.  For example, just check out the archives at
groupstudy.jobs.

>Why did you even bother to ask this question in the beginning, if >you
think
>the value of CCIE title has drop.

Huh?  I didn't ask anything.  What are you talking about?

>I think is fair to say, after you finished it than you will know >what it
>take.

Believe me, I know what it takes.  See below.

>Please take the CCIE lab exam before you make any common on this >subject.

You are assuming that I have never taken the lab.  What if I told you I
have.  So now, according to your rules, I now have the right to say anything
I want, right?

>Of course the # mean a lot but the learning process was even more
>important.
>In fact, one consultant company just hires two new CCIE recently >with 140K
>salaries per year. They both study at the same school that I went.

And by the same token check out all the CCIE's who haven't found a a job for
a very long time.  Don't believe me?  Again, go to groupstudy.jobs.  Or
alt.certification.cisco.  Or forums.cisco.com.  Or any other place where
CCIE's tend to congregate and you can read the stories of CCIE's desperate
to find work.

>This studygroup is a very valuable resource to us and everybody is >working
>really hard to his or her dream. I will suggest that if you are >scare
about
>the increasing number of CCIE, please leave and seeking another >valuable
>certification for yourself.

I'm not scared about anything.  I would ask whether you're scared that
perhaps your high-number CCIE may not be particularly valuable.

But is that my fault?  Did I cause the high-number to be less valuable?  I'm
just saying that it is less valuable, but I did not make that happen.  You
don't like what I'm saying, take it up with the entity that is responsible -
take it up with Cisco itself.  Ask Cisco why they changed the test from 2
days to 1.  Ask Cisco why they let braindumps proliferate.  Ask Cisco why
they got rid of the troubleshooting section of the test.  Ask Cisco why they
just let people come back every month and take the test over and over again
until they finally pass.  All these things hurt the integrity of the
program.  But none of them are my fault - they're Cisco's fault.

Look, the facts are clear.  The CCIE has declined in quality.  This is why
you have some recruiters giving preference to low-number CCIE's.  But nobody
is giving preference to high-number CCIE's.  Why is that?  Ask yourself why
is it only "one-way"?  It is inescapably  because of the drop in quality of
the program.  But now ask yourself whose fault is that?  It's certainly not
my fault - I'm not responsible for keeping the quality of the program high.
It's Cisco's fault.