John Neiberger wrote:

> >Hi, Everyone
> >I just been awarded the responsibility of installing 4 3745
> Cisco routers.
>
> >The local phone company wanted $5500 dollars for the
> installation and my
> >employer thinks is to much.  I was looking at the Cisco
> website for sample
> >configurations but I couldn't find them.  I need to share the
> T1 channels
> >link for voice and data.  I haven't done Cisco for like 2
> years.  Can
> >someone help me with some guidance to find some information in
> how to do
> that.
> >
> >Thanks
> >JBary
>
> Are your routers handling the voice traffic or are you simply
> splitting this
> off at the CSU/DSU so that the router only sees data traffic?
>
> John

Splitting the line with external CSU/DSU's for each site
Some channels for voice and the rest for data.

I have the following equipment:

3725 (3) Qty
3700 Series, 2-Slot, Dual FE, Multiservice Access Router
Cisco 3725 Series IOS IP/IPX/APPLETALK
2-Port Serial WAN Interface Card
V.35 Cable, DTE Male to Smart Serial, 10 Feet

3745 (1) Qty

3700 Series, 4-Slot, Dual FE, Multiservice Access Router
Cisco 3745 Series IOS IP/IPX/APPLETALK
4-Port Serial Network Module
V.35 Cable, DTE, Male, 10 Feet

Jb