hmm, let's not forget we're not routing just for the routing sake. There is
much
more then just setting up these few routers to make them talk to each other.
What will be routed data wise, what type of connectivity, applications,
topology, protocols, business requirements, etc, etc.
If you understand all that, and have some prior Cisco experience you might
be able to pull
it off without sepending too much time on the project. But if not, and your
skills
are lacking (whether router or design) then $5500 might be the way to go.
Unless
of course that fee doesn't cover the planning/investigaiton/design steps
then you might
be better off spending time on it yourself and re-learning/refreshing your
skills.

How much is your day's work actually worth ? :-) Add it all up and see
what's better for you
or your employer :-)

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]