And don't forget to always "Be prepared". (I was a Boy Scout too.)

If you have a good enough grasp of things to get the CCNP then you should do
fine. Every new job is a learning experience. At least mine have been. If
you passed BCMSN then you tested on the 5000. It uses the CatOS like the
6500. In my experience anyone with enough integrity to worry about doing
their job correctly usually goes above and beyond. It's the folks that just
look at the money or the title or just flat don't think things thru that
fail. You obviously think things through.
If you've weighed all of the options re: long term prospects at this
company, who you'll be working with/for benefits, working conditions, etc
and it all looks good and the only thing that's holding you back is
confidence in your own ability, IMHO, take it. I felt the exact same way
after the first networking job I was offered. I didn't think there was
anyway in he** I should accept it and told my prospective boss that. She
sought me out as she had heard about my work ethic. I told her I work hard
and study a lot but don't know what she needed me to know. Her response was
"I'd rather have someone that's hungry and willing to learn like you then
someone who knows everything. There's lots of resources available to fill in
whatever gaps you may have in your knowledge for someone willing to use them
and you are. I can teach you whatever facts you don't know but I can't give
you the drive to work hard and do the job correctly". She was right. And she
didn't ever have to teach me anything. I always found some way to get
whatever info I didn't have at my immediate grasp and I still do.
I suspect she could have been talking about you too.
Good luck in whatever you chose.