I just want to thank every single one of you who have replied to this
thread.  After careful consideration and reading your thoughts and
discussing with friends and family I have decided to take the position.  For
the past 3 days i have been brushing up on Switching Technoligies and
getting back to being hardcore.  I am going to prove to these guys they made
the right decision.  Once again thank you to all of my fellow Cisco
Colleagues, Best wishes to you all.
I will keep you all posted on my progress and work environment.  Thanks
again.  :)