This whole thread has a whole LOL effect to it does it not? This seems to
pop up every 6/8 weeks or so on GS...

I mean anyone who has been in the business for any amount of time will be
able to see through  bullshit factor be (he/she) CCIE or not. Thats really
what is at the heart of this thread is it not? Is CCIE really king of the
hill or not? I say out loud - NOT!

An individual who has just achieved CCIE is going to be "hot" or should I
say peaked in their skill sets -Cisco wise. But does that translate into
"real world experience" or not? Not really.

There is a CCIE training website that lists an individual who achieved CCIE
with ONLY 6 months training. (I'm not naming names but there's one for NFR.)

OK, I have a simple solution to the perception of CCIE and experience
question quasi CCIE after # so and so is not really a CCIE at the same level
as CCIE# blah blah.

Here's a couple of off the wall interview questions that will throw the
uninitiated into doldrums - CCIE or NOT!

How many CCIE's can explain why Sam Halabi is NOT a CCIE and why they
worship him so????

How many CCIE's know who Tony Li is and upon who's door that he nailed his
resignation letter upon???

For those who keep belittling the CCIE or that Cisco should create a super
CCIE  - there already is - it's called a Cisco Fellow...

Headhunters are nothing more than used car sales people...IMHO...

Enough said...............