garrett allen wrote:

> the intent of this list is to discuss preparation cisco exams,
> not
> opportunities in the various job markets.  if your comments
> don't
> relate to the study blueprint in some meaninful way, please
> keep them
> to yourself.

First of all, keep in mind that I didn't start this thread, Lamy Alexandre
did.  But I don't see you getting on his case, why not?  You don't like the
thread, take it up with the person who actually started it.

Second of all, I've never seen you say anything about all the other threads
that also have nothing to do with preparation with cisco exams.  For
example, right now I see some guy talking about 'religious wars', and I see
another guy asking whether people are getting "naughty" emails from the
group.  It's not obvious to me that these posts have anything to do with
Cisco certification, yet I don't see you telling those guys to keep their
posts to themselves, why not?