""n rf""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> The Road Goes Ever On wrote:

snip for brevety

> > One person's opinion. Have you any statistics to back that up?
> > have passing
> > rates gone up or down? over what time period? with what
> > technologies being
> > tested?
>
> Again, I have the simple thought question - being perfectly honest, would
> you want to trade your number for a lower one or not?  The prosecution
rests.

Call me a pollyanna if you will, but I consider such a thing as a kind of
misrepresentation, and as such, I would not choose to be a party to it.
Which is easy enough for me to say because this is a straw argument, one
that cannot be honestly answered, because the fact is, no one is ever going
to make that offer to you, me, or anyone else.

snip for brevity