When you have a FR connection, you have a dedicated circuit to your provider
which then on taps into the frame cloud. So consider it alomost like a
point-to-point link to your local Carrier and then from there you connect
within the providers Frame Switch into their Frame Relay cloud. Now, when
you shutdown R1's Wan interface your HSRP failed over fine. The reason that
R3 was showing Up Up was that your circuit to your carrier from R3 did not
go down and it stil exhanges LMI with R3's Physical interface, your PVC
should have been showing INACTIVE at this point though. I would recommend
using point-to-point subinterfaces on your FR WAN connections. When you do
this and then shut down one end of the link the line protocol on the
sub-interface of R3 would go "UP DOWN" and if you then track the
SUB-Interface, you should have a successful failover for the "Standby Track"
command on R3. Currently, you have outboud traffic going out R2 --->R4 and
return traffic going to the Active HSRP router "R3" then dropping packets
because your PVC is INACTIVE and you are in an UP UP state..

You have successfully achieved Asymetrical routing.. :(

Until your Interface Line protocol Drops in an "UP DOWN" state on R3's WAN
interface.. then Standby Interface tracking wont do anything..