Ahh yes.. you can do this also.. pending you have 12.0(5)T or later. The
only issue with that is you might want to modify the "frame-relay end-to-end
keepalive timer" As you stated, Within the 15 second intervals x3 you are
looking at a good 45 seconds before the WAN interface goes down down ,plus
another 10 for the HSRP holdtimer.