Thanks Salvatore.

As a resolution, is it only to change the configuration from
main-interface to sub-interface p2p?
If it is only sub-interface p2p, when and how should I use
main-interface frame-relay configuration ? Don't you usually use
main-interface
frame-relay configuration ?
Is there any solution by using current(main-interface) configuration to
resolve my problem ?
If there's something good to see, please let me know the URL or book.

Thanks.

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 02:58:51 GMT