I dont think that the book is all that bad , probably I am an
amateur in Security .
        The thing I still can not understand is why is it that that when a
CCIE Practical Studies book is published by Cisco Press , some  of there
topics become obsolete in a couple of months or the syllabus changes . A
similar thing happened with the Karl Solie book last year for R/S , just a
couple of months after his book was published , they had removed Token Ring
/ IPX from the lab and now they are planning to add IDS and VPN Concentrator
in the lab , the details of which are not mentioned in this book .

Navin Parwal

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]