I agree with Dre
I also got both books and Jeff Doyle's is so much easier to read and
understand then Halabi's

Koen Pinten
Network Engineer

CCNP CCDP MCSE MCSA MCDBA

This electronic message together with any attachments is confidential. If
you receive it in error: (i) you must not use, disclose, copy or retain
it; (ii) please contact the sender immediately by reply email and then
delete the emails. Views expressed in this email may not be those of the
Airways Corporation of New Zealand Limited