Hmm...that's interesting. I found Halabit to be very easy to understand, but
that was after reading Stewart. Stewart's book is incredibly easy to
understand, especially considering how short it is. Quite concise, yet
readable.

I have Doyle Vol. II but I stopped studying for attempt #2 before I got to
the BGP section. I should read through it as a refresher and to compare it
to Halabi.

But Dre? Despise?? :-)  That's pretty harsh! However, I guess I can
understand your point. BGP can be pretty easy to understand when it's
explained correctly, and can be very difficult to understand when explained
poorly.

John

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]