How do you order dry copper?

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 8:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DSL over Dry Copper [7:74117]

""Dain Deutschman""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone know if Cisco makes a product similar to the Pairgain Campus
HRS
> or Celsian G250 LAN Extenders? I want to create a dsl connection over dry
> copper between two sites. Cisco reseller helpline was mildly helpfull.
What
> are some of you using for this type of situation?

I have heard it said that all you need to do is connect a couple of 827's
and you are done. I don't know the specifics.. :->

http://www.isp-planet.com/technology/homebrew_dsl.html

one place I saw said to check out what alarm companies order - they use dry
copper.

or you can use the Long Reach ethernet product from Cisco at each end. I'm
sure there are competitors.

http://shop.groupstudy.com