BLIMEY !!!

this is getting a little heated L+G`s .....

i personally believe that when i got my CCNA if i had been asked to
configure BGP (even Basic) on an internet connecting router for a
small-medium sized company...i would have run away screaming...

Ask yourselfs this there are three grade`s of Certifications at cisco

Associate
Profesisional
Expert

from a company manager`s point-of-view (no offence fred)

Whom would you prefer be touching your internet facing router ????...

yes i am aware that to most of us they don`t mean tuppence (i.e howard/pris)
but the plan truth is people NOT in the know rely on the badges