I would like to convert our branch offices from ISDN connections to SDSL,
but the carrier that I would like to use want's me to use Netopia routers
instead of Cisco. When I told them that I would like to use Cisco to
standalize our equipment and since I know how to operate Cisco routers, I
got this message:

=/=
We checked with our dsl partner and unfortunately their Copper Mountain
DSLAMS do not work with Cisco routers for dsl service. We have plenty of
customers with Cisco routers for their frame, Internet, etc. along with
Netopia routers for DSL and we've had no problems. But if you
want to look at a metro frame relay solution, we can work up something
there. Let me know.
=/=

Can that be true, or are they just trying to force me into Netopia
equipment?

Any comments to this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen
 Systems Network Manager