Hi,

   We are using Cisco AS5200's for our remote users to dial-in to our site.
We have configured a local pool of ip addresses that they get assigned when
they connect. (ip local pool as01 10.20.211.1 10.20.211.254).
We are using EIGRP as the routing protocol, and when I show ip routes for
one of the users, I see that they have a 32-bit subnet mask.
(10.20.211.137/32 is directly connected, Async30).  When they disconnect,
the routing table believes it has to update this change.  (I think.)  Is
there a way to specify a different subnet mask?
I would like to reduce the incidences of routing updates from these devices.
I think I am getting lost in EIGRP.  Does anyone know if I am on the right
track in following the way EIGRP works?  (I have read the CISCO sites
documentation, and been to the troubleshooting EIGRP presentation at
networkers, but think I need to understand this better!)

Thanks,
Connie Cubberley