Hi All,

In this case,  can we implement a solution like HSRP with 2 static route as
shown below  ?

        ----------
        From:  Atif Awan [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:  Friday, September 01, 2000 5:13 PM
        To:  Yee, Jason; 'Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices
Development, NNSD)'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:  RE: ip route

        Jason these statements will load balance and we are doing static
routing
        here so other routing protocols running on the router will not
effect the
        load balancing.

        Regarding the second point, the router will stop sending the traffic
through
        2.2.2.1 only if this static route is removed from the router's
routing
        table. This will happen if 2.2.2.1 itself becomes unreachable for
some
        reason.

        Regards
        Atif