PW Recovery

Restart the switch while holding the Mode button for 10 seconds, let go, and
you should be to a switch: prompt.  Type flash_init and then load_helper
after that type rename flash:config.text flash:config.old.   then type reset
when the switch resets say No to initial config, go to enable mode, type
rename flash:config.old flash:config.text  and then type config t
enable secret <whatever>
ctrl+z
wr me
reload

Have fun

Any other 2900XL/3500XL questions get in touch

Bryan