On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, JEROME OKOLO wrote:

> shortage of qualified citizens. Get over it guys and realize that what gets
> you a job is your intelligence and your skills, not some accident of birth.

Not true!  I myself was beaten half to death by a horde of
foaming-at-the-mouth Indian engineers as I was waiting patiently and
expectantly in the lobby of my future employer to begin what was to be the
most important job interview of my tender young life.  Needless to say, my
badly bruised, bloody and inappropriately unconscious body failed to
impress the discriminating tastes of the hiring manager.  However I did
wake up to discover pinned to the blood-encrusted collar of my finest
whitest interview shirt a job offer to work at their help desk.

:Fuzz