From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Sam Adams
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 8:12 PM
To: 'Dick Silva'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: The H1-B visa program is a fraud.

I don't know what controls are in place to enforce the law.  But I would
think that someone tooting his horn about cheap foreign workers is asking
for trouble.  Perhaps, you should show the article to the INS or the
appropriate agency to put these guys out of business.  Not only are they
exploiting the system and the American people but exploiting the foreign
workers as well.