Title: Cisco 3640 grunty enough for full-BGP routing?
This will work no problem.  I've done it at many sites.  My minimum recommended is exactly what you have.

John
----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Wang
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2000 9:17 PM
Subject: Cisco 3640 grunty enough for full-BGP routing?

Hi all,

Just a quick question regarding 3640 with 128MB DRAM.  Will it be grunty enough to run full-BGP, talking to two different providers and getting full routes, with one E1 2Mbps WAN link to each provider?  What's your minimum configuration from experience?

TIA,

Jeff Wang

  • Cisc... Jeff Wang
    • ... John Kaberna
    • ... Ed
    • ... Benny Leong (HTHK - Senior Engineer II - iServices Development, NNSD)
    • ... Omar Baceski
    • ... Guyler, Rik [EESUS]
    • ... Kent
    • ... Ejay Hire