> > I have only one realgripe, and
>that is that the instructor booked his flight home for noon of the third
>day. So while we did finish the lecture portion of the class, we were unable
>to complete three labs. ( The instructor has to pack the routers and lock
>them up for shipping before he leaves. )
>
>Chuck

This has happened to me before also.  Global Knowledge
normally responds to complaints of this type by issuing
credit towards another course.  In one case where the
instructor was not up to speed I got two retakes of a course
for my self and one other person from my group.

Remember, you paid for the course in full and you have a
right to expect the course in full.  Also remember that the
cost of the course is not your total cost.  At the very
least you have time away from the job and for most people
there are travel and lodging expenses.

Global Knowledge is not the only company that is sensitive
to this issue.  CCTI also will responds to the complaints
and is willing to work with the student to provide
satisfaction.

I am not bashing Global Knowledge; with one exception I
have found their instructors to be top rate and have enjoyed
and learned from their classes.  But I wont be taken
advantage of by an instructor who decides to short cut the
class syllabus.

Rick