From: Casey Fahey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 8:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Report - Global Knowlege BGP class

There is an easy way to deal with the instructor leaving early issue...  Let

GK know that it is NOT acceptable to cut the labs out of the class and that
you need to retake the class.

And since you are way too busy to take another week out of work, your ol'
buddy, ol' pal Casey will be coming in your place.  : D

Have a good one,

Casey

http://profiles.msn.com.