I had a very bad experience with Global Knowledge last year at their New
York Office.  I was taking the ICRC class.
The first day went very well. I dont remember the insturctor name.
However the second day he didnt turn up. Seems his wife delivered a baby
girl.
While we were all happy for him, his not showing up badly screwed up our
training class.
So we sat around doing nothing. The Global Knowledge Training class manager
said that they are trying to get another instructor to take the class.  He
had to fly in from Atlanta and started teaching late on the third day ( We
had already lost more than 1 and  half days of training) .
The new insturctor had to now rush through the rest of the material in the
remaining time and even left out some stuff.  We were not able to do even
half of the training labs. On the whole a very disappointing experience. My
company who had paid for my training, sent an letter of complaint to Global
Knowledge, but they conveniently chose to ignore the letter. No response
from them to this day. We sent out another letter.. still no response.

Very unprofessional of them.

After that experience, my company stopped sending students to Global
knowledge and we have made it a policy never to recommend them to any one.
I am sure many of you may have positive things to say about Global
Knowledge, but this is what happened to me.