I recently took the Routing class from Global Knowledge.  The class was
great, instructor well prepared and a great facility also.  This was in
Denver.  I took the exam after some review a week later and passed.  I was
very satisfied with them.  Also they do have a policy that if you take a
class and within one year you want to audit the class again, bring your
books and if there is enough room you may sit for the class again at no
charge.

This is a policy I have found with many training sites.

Good Luck