I was just in the same situation, sort of?

I had two companies making offers to me at the same time. Both asked how
much I would like to make! I told both the amount I make now...

One company came back with less and the other came back with a whole lot
more. I used the second offer to get the first one up to where I wanted!
It's the job that suited my skills more (design engineer vs. sales engineer)

Remember one thing, it's an Employees market. If you don't BS you should not
have a problem. If you go in with two years experience and tell them that
you make $120K then they may ask for proof.

My  take on it is if they want you they will pay fair market value. If they
nickle and dime you from day one you know what type of employer they will
be.

Patrick