Hi,

I have 4 sites reporting back to Corp over FR ....
I need to implement ISDN backup to all sites ....
How do I get the single Corp BRI interface to accept the different remote
BRI ip addresses and route accordingly ... I am running RIP ....

righ now, only one remote sites is configured as:

int bri0/0
ip x.x.3.2 255.255.255.0
no ip directed broadcast
encap ppp
dialer string 123456789
dialer string 987654321
dialer-group 1
isdn switch-type basic-5ess
isdn spid1 12345678901
isdn spid2 98765432101
ppp auth chap
ppp multilink

corp config:

int bri5/0
ip x.x.3.1 255.255.255.0
no logging event-subif-link-status
isdn spid1 998887776554
isdn spid2 887766554321
dialer-group 1
no fair-queue
ppp auth chap
ppp multilink

the ip addresses of the other remote site's  bri are x.x.4.2/24 ,
x.x.6.2/24, etc.

my question is :

how do i get the configure the corp bri interface to recognise x.x.4.2,
x.x.5.2, x.x.6.2 etc ... as it is now only configured for x.x.3.2 ....

or does this not matter ....

please help!

thanks