Use dialer profiles on the Corp BRI interface (hub site) to define each of
the 4 spoke sites and use floating static routes (or possibly dialer watch)
to activate the dialer profiles upon link failure.
Basically you will define 4 logical dialer interfaces (kinda like sub
interfaces) and each of these will use the physical BRI interface when it is
needed. The far end IP address and the dial string will be part of these
logical interfaces which will allow multiple dialed destinations.
The floating static routes (configured with a higher administrative distance
than the RIP routes) will become active when one of the RIP routes falls out
of the routing table due to a link failure. Traffic which was once destined
for a FR interface will now be directed to one of the logical dialer
interfaces.
If you have configured the hub site to connect to the spoke sites with
separate physical interfaces (which I doubt) you could use a dialer watch
configuration in the place of floating static routes. You may be able to use
dialer watch with sub-interfaces, I'm not sure. The floating static routes
are a sure thing.

Check out these links,
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12cgcr/dial_
c/dcdbakdp.htm