From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
jeongwoo park
Sent:   Thursday, November 02, 2000 10:07 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Two DLCI numbers?

Hi all
While I was reading a cisco book, I came across the
fact that DLCI number has only local significance
because there might be more than one DLCI number
associated with one pvc.
Why would any pve in frame relay network have two DLCI
numbers?
I know that DLCI number is given by frame relay
service provider.
Can someone explain this?

Thanks in adv.

jeongwoo