Hi Denis,

Do the 4 remote networks show as Active in the EIGRP topology table ("sh ip
eigrp top" then look for "A" next to routing entries

With a relatively large network like yours the EIGRP quiery boundry for the
DUAL algorithm may be causing 4 of your routes to get "Stuck in Active"

Do the remote sites have a full routing table, or just a summary / default
produced by the core routers - if full table then check your bandwidth
settings on the edge routers. Eigrp will only use 50% (or ip eigrp-bandwidth
X) of the _configured_ bandwith that a link has.

This has happened to me before, where although the site has 32k, for some
reason the configured bandwith on the serial int was 3.2k (typo in config)
and thus the eigrp process forced itself to use 1.6k for all routing updates
and hellos. consequently adjanceys dropped despite the pvc remaining
operational.

Simon