Does anyone have a suggestion or solution???

Frame Relay hub and spoke network.  2 central site 3640's each with a
T1(on each) set to dlci 900
on one and dlci 901 on the other.

85 remote locations, 1750's 56k wic1s 32k CIR.  42  mapped to dlci 900-
43 mapped to dlci 901.

We are using eigrp on a 10.0.0.0 network.    HERE is the question. ( by
the way I have a current open T.A.C. case and they seem to be stumped)

4 remote locations dropped from our network. couldn't ping, telnet, or
pass traffic--YET
the show frame pvc # command on both the hub(3640) and the spokes(1750)
showed ACTIVE.
We were able to dial into the remote routers.

After looking at all the obvious we tried to map a STATIC route and
bang!!! the circuit came right back.

Why is this needed at all when we are using eigrp? Why only on these 4?

I would appreciate any ideas.   Thanks

Dennis Rufolo
Ewing Irrigation Products
Phoenix,Az.