Could be anything to do with the bandwidth statements on each of the
four interfaces concerned?

EIGRP will use up to 50% of the bandwidth for updates.  It is the
bandwidth statement on the interface that determines what that figure
is.  If they do not match within a NBMA you can see adjacency losses
even when all the ciruits are good.

see:

Quote:
"It is particularly critical to configure NBMA interfaces correctly,
because otherwise many EIGRP packets may be lost in the switched
network. There are three basic rules:

The traffic that EIGRP is allowed to send on a single virtual circuit
(VC) cannot exceed the capacity of that virtual circuit.

The total EIGRP traffic for all virtual circuits cannot exceed the
access line speed of the interface.

The bandwidth allowed for EIGRP on each virtual circuit must be the
same in each direction. "

HTH
Ben

--- Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
> can you replicate this?  did you capture any debug output?
>
> brian
>
> On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, dennis rufolo wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have a suggestion or solution???
> >
> > Frame Relay hub and spoke network.  2 central site 3640's each with
> > T1(on each) set to dlci 900
> > on one and dlci 901 on the other.
> >
> > 85 remote locations, 1750's 56k wic1s 32k CIR.  42  mapped to dlci
> 900-
> > 43 mapped to dlci 901.
> >
> > We are using eigrp on a 10.0.0.0 network.    HERE is the question.
> ( by
> > the way I have a current open T.A.C. case and they seem to be
> stumped)
> >
> > 4 remote locations dropped from our network. couldn't ping, telnet,
> or
> > pass traffic--YET
> > the show frame pvc # command on both the hub(3640) and the
> spokes(1750)
> > showed ACTIVE.
> > We were able to dial into the remote routers.
> >
> > After looking at all the obvious we tried to map a STATIC route and
> > bang!!! the circuit came right back.
> >
> > Why is this needed at all when we are using eigrp? Why only on
> these 4?
> >
> > I would appreciate any ideas.   Thanks
> >
> > Dennis Rufolo
> > Ewing Irrigation Products
> > Phoenix,Az.

=====
Ben Lovegrove, CCNP (+ Security)
Redspan Solutions Ltd
http://www.redspan.com
http://www.bensbookmarks.com
Cisco: Products, Training, Jobs, Study Guides, Resources.