it sounds like you'd be interested in all the candidate routes a given
routing protocol would generate (whether periodically or as a reaction to
external influences).

i'm still new at this, but it seems like the closest you would come
(without getting deeply lost within their branch of the shared SMI
structure) is a set of commands such as

show ip ospf database

show ip eigrp topology

show ip rip database

(i can't tell if the differences in terminology between proprietary &
non-proprietary specifications are meaningful or significant)

i'm not sure if the same applies for EGPs . . .

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@groupstudy.com on 11/26/2000 07:07:21 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]