Sorry if someone has already mentioned this, I may not have seen it.

For eigrp, you can use (I believe this is right) 'show ip eigrp topology
all-links', or something to that effect.

And I believe that unless you have some other routes overriding your static
routes, 'show ip route static' would suffice for displaying all of those.

Then again, without a router in front of me, I can't verify these for
accuracy.

>  Kevin,
>  Yes, the candidate routes sound like what I'm after.  I expect you're
right
>  about needing a separate command for each routing protocol.  I have a
>  feeling that I may be asking for something that doesn't exist, at least
not
>  for all protocols.
>
>  I've already dug around the 'show ip ospf database' commands, and I can't
>  find one that actually shows the internal ospf routing table, but heaven
>  knows there are enough combinations that I could have missed plenty.
'show