Kevin,
Thanks, but it's the floating statics that are overriden by dynamic routes
I was wanting to see!
Or the dynamic routes that are overridden by other dynamic or static
routes, etc.
I've had a few instances where it would be nice to be able to work out "if
I remove this static route, what does this router think will replace it in
the routing table", or similar.

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 28/11/2000

"Kevin Wigle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 28/11/2000
04:25:47 am

Please respond to "Kevin Wigle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]