Howard,
You might be able to clarify the OSPF RFC for me on this one.  RFC 2328
talks about a routing table, and routing table entries (section 11).  So
does Doyle.  My interpretation of this was that they are both referring to
a routing table internal to OSPF, separate from the overall routing table
that includes all statics, OSPF, etc etc routes.
So if OSPF *doesn't* have it's own routing table as such... are they really
both referring to the overall routing table?  Or are they referring to a
temporary structure that is set up and thrown out each time the SPF
algorithm runs?

JMcL

---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 28/11/2000

"Howard C. Berkowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 28/11/2000 01:37:13
am

Please respond to "Howard C. Berkowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]