Hi All!
  I have been preparing for the CID exam (640-025).
When I found out about the beta test(641-520) I
decided to do it and today I registered.  I have never
done a Cisco beta test and have 2 questions for the
group:

*)  Does anybody know how to formally submit the
"Cisco Systems Confidentiality Agreement" prior to
taking an exam?  (This is referenced at
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/beta_exams.htm).
 Clicking the link gives you a pdf file and I couldn't
find an "I agree" button on the tracking system.

*)  Is there a way to learn more about the specifics
covered on the beta test?  I am sure there are
similarities to the existing exam but given recent
discussions about how ambiguous portions of that test
are, I am wondering if there are particular areas test
takers should sharpen up on.  I am getting the idea
that you "pays your money and takes your chances" when
it comes to betas because the vendor is testing new
questions but I hope to be as prepared as possible.

Thanks in advance!
BP