I would have to agree with some of Roberts comments... There were some
questions that I just shook my head because of the lack of clarity.  Some of
the diagrams in the exhibits were utterly useless, it may have been more
usefull to answer the questions without looking at them.

I thought the exam focused more on specific topics, objectives that were
clearly covered in the 3 foundation exams, rather than design theory and
related topics.  While I took the CCIE Design beta sometime last spring and
was very impressed with the material on the test, the CID clearly didn't
focus enough on design.  I haven't taken the Foundation exam, just the tests
individually, but the CID seemed to be what I would picture the Foundation
being.

I thought the test was redundant and noticed similar questions that I've
seen on other exams.

Most of the questions seemed to be pretty straight forward, and it is pretty
current with technology.

Chris