Chris H wrote:

> I would have to agree with some of Roberts comments... There were some
> questions that I just shook my head because of the lack of clarity.  Some of
> the diagrams in the exhibits were utterly useless, it may have been more
> usefull to answer the questions without looking at them.
>
> I thought the exam focused more on specific topics, objectives that were
> clearly covered in the 3 foundation exams, rather than design theory and
> related topics.  While I took the CCIE Design beta sometime last spring and
> was very impressed with the material on the test, the CID clearly didn't
> focus enough on design.  I haven't taken the Foundation exam, just the tests
> individually, but the CID seemed to be what I would picture the Foundation
> being.
>
> I thought the test was redundant and noticed similar questions that I've
> seen on other exams.
>
> Most of the questions seemed to be pretty straight forward, and it is pretty
> current with technology.
>
> Chris

I agree with both of you that I am really disappointed with the new
CID Beta exam. Half of the test is just like a review of the foundation
exam, the other half is just like common-sense networking terminology
or technology testing rather than a test on design technique. Most
questions are very superficial in nature.

And it seems that there are many questions that is not useful for testing
purpose. You can find the correct answer (even you don't know) easily
by eliminating those answers which are obviously wrong.

Majic Hiei