Once you've taken a test, you'll have an account at the Galton tracking
site.  On there you can go to the Certification Progress page, and one of
the items is the Cisco Career Certificatins Agreement.  Just click the
"Agreement" button and you're all set.  It might not show up right away, so
give it a day or so.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+